Real Madrid strikers.

• Thread starter Thread starter LFC-Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

LFC-Danny

Reaction score
Just started a save with Real Madrid.

From peoples experience who's better as the lone striker, Higuain or Benzema?

I'm buying Cavani once I've sold one of the two strikers, My striker plays as a Trequartista, comments appreciated.

For me is Higuain. I played him as a Poacher with run on ball instruction, scores loads of goals...

You don't need Cavani. Higuain is a great poacher & trequartista.
Only reason I would suggest you to buy Cavani is if your bid on cavani is the same as the price you sold your old striker for.

Firs go on tactics menu then team instruction, on the bottom you will see a target man and target man supply boxes, tick on target man box an chose Higuain or just STC then tick on target man supply box and chose run onto ball. And that is it

I used Higuain, scored more than Ronaldo in my save, Benzema didnt do much so I sold him at the end of first season and bought Toni Kroos and Cavani, just depends how much you can sell Benzema for really.

Keep Higuain, sell Benzema, and by Aguero. If you are okay with two target men than I would go for Damiao, the man is a machine.

Firs go on tactics menu then team instruction, on the bottom you will see a target man and target man supply boxes, tick on target man box an chose Higuain or just STC then tick on target man supply box and chose run onto ball. And that is it

thanks, trying it with doumbia.

Back