Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Real Name Fix for FM22

Real Name Fix for FM22 0.1

Reaction score
This didn't work for me, does it follow similar route as kits etc with the preferences or do i need to fully close the game and load it up again?

Reaction score
This didn't work for me, does it follow similar route as kits etc with the preferences or do i need to fully close the game and load it up again?
Actually when I closed the game and restarted it worked.

Reaction score
Hey, I'm already 1 season into a Man U save, can I add this mod safely to a save I've already started, or would I need to start a fresh game?

Thanks

Reaction score
Hey, I'm already 1 season into a Man U save, can I add this mod safely to a save I've already started, or would I need to start a fresh game?

Thanks
It will work for you. I got mine sorted.

Reaction score
Replaced it with the files in 2200, 2201, 2210 maps and it still doesn't fix the names.

Reaction score
Hi guys, no problem making the changes so thank you. However as you'll see below it's made the Man Utd name chop off on the PL table which is definitely no good for my OCD :rolleyes: Any thoughts?

1636466374656.png

Reaction score
Is it English or multilangage version ? :)
If i'm playing in French, does it change names too ?

Reaction score
When I went to the Program Files (X86) and followed the path, there is no Football Manager 2022. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
When I went to the Program Files (X86) and followed the path, there is no Football Manager 2022. Any suggestions?
Im guessing you didn't download it from steam, maybe xbox? I have the same problem, i downloaded the game from the game pass so the files arent there