Reaction score
Hi

So guys i downloaded the real name fix when the game was in beta i think or just around release. It worked perfect and Teams where once again name Flamengo Juventus etc:)

Then the game either got released or got an update and everything dissapeared if i started a new save Juventus was suddenly Zebre, Flamengo was FLA etc...

I then again downloaded this https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm20-real-names-license-fix.html?e=page#c49809 and watched did video again

But what i dont understand is that all the folders that should be erased are erased and all the folders that i should add from the fix i downloaded are in the correct folders, but ingame its not active:/

Please help anyone:)

Hi

So guys i downloaded the real name fix when the game was in beta i think or just around release. It worked perfect and Teams where once again name Flamengo Juventus etc:)

Then the game either got released or got an update and everything dissapeared if i started a new save Juventus was suddenly Zebre, Flamengo was FLA etc...

I then again downloaded this https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm20-real-names-license-fix.html?e=page#c49809 and watched did video again

But what i dont understand is that all the folders that should be erased are erased and all the folders that i should add from the fix i downloaded are in the correct folders, but ingame its not active:/

Please help anyone:)

First and foremost, we don't support that real name fix here.

If you want our support, download our real name fix and check out the video that goes with it.

I have just dowloaded yours and whatched the video. still dont work. Everything else is deleted and everything is ready. Bit shame things like this dont get updated because now there are 1 extra folder. Before you had the 2000, 2001 folders now there also are a 2010 folder. Maybe i need to delete the files called fake.inc in that too?

I have just dowloaded yours and whatched the video. still dont work. Everything else is deleted and everything is ready. Bit shame things like this dont get updated because now there are 1 extra folder. Before you had the 2000, 2001 folders now there also are a 2010 folder. Maybe i need to delete the files called fake.inc in that too?

Yes, delete all the files in the instructions in all of the database folders.

Yes, delete all the files in the instructions in all of the database folders.
Still dont work. i put the real name fix in the 2010 folder now right? 2010 -lnc-all- real name fix? and when i launch the game i need to clear cache only right?

Still dont work. i put the real name fix in the 2010 folder now right? 2010 -lnc-all- real name fix? and when i launch the game i need to clear cache only right?
Can you follow the video step for step. Also, remember to do all the folders, I'm not sure if you need to only use the latest one. @Darkness could you clarify?

You probably have an illegal version of Football Manager. The fix name of the licenses always works.

You probably have an illegal version of Football Manager. The fix name of the licenses always works.
Nope i have bought Football manager games since CM 01/02 so that actually hurt. But i found the problem. You should update your steps on how to do this. A lot of new folders you have to delete to make it work. Especially to get the real Brazilian names.