PH

Reaction score
Hello, I finished 3rd in my first season in La Liga somehow and have bought a couple of good players already (Leandro, Pieters, Shaqiri etc.) but I'm in need of a fast clinical poacher to finish the ridiculous amount of chances my team seems to create.

In the first season I used Vela who I inherited on loan from Arsenal and he scored around 20 for me which was good. Although my signing of Wilfried (Bony) didn't work too well as he was far to injury prone and I found him quite wasteful. Tempted to give him another season to prove himself as backup but not sure so might sell.

Anyway even though I've secured Champions League for next season a lot of strikers (Doumbia, Welliton etc.) aren't interested which is annoying. So if you could me find a player with 16 pace/acc and 14+ finishing/compo it would be much appreciated. I've got anything up to 7ish to spend with nothing above 40k wages :).

Thanks

PS - If anyone has any ideas for good defensive midfielders that you reckon would join me I'd love that too.

Gary medel could be a nice addition to your midfield, really good utility player

Ahhhh he looks quality but he has no intention of joining me. Cheers though.