• Thread starter Thread starter joespur61
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

joespur61

Reaction score
this years fm im finding is alot harder i was starting to think it was because it was full of bugs etc..... but i now think its just alot more realistic ive never been sacked on any fm games but just got sacked as norwich manager ...., im annoyed but i can understand it.

Realism? I've just played a game Man City vs Bristol City in the FA cup. I have 75% possession, 34 shots, 20 on target and played overload for the full 90 mins. Bristol get 1 shot and they score. Game ends 1-1. Where is the realism in that?

i have been sacked from 4 clubs in 2 seasons.. the previous managers failures are carried over to me so for example i took over millwall in october we were in 19th i finished the season in 8th only 2 points out side of 6th and my job is now very insecure the chairman has no faith in me, i think if i loose a game in the new season i will be sacked. i know there was a small update via steam last week hopefully this is something that they can fix because i havent done a bad job!!

Realism? I've just played a game Man City vs Bristol City in the FA cup. I have 75% possession, 34 shots, 20 on target and played overload for the full 90 mins. Bristol get 1 shot and they score. Game ends 1-1. Where is the realism in that?

Well I can almost guarantee the keeper had a 8.0 day or something a long those lines. Even though that's an incredible amount of shots, something like that isn't unheard of. How many of your shots were either passes to the back of the net or bullets to the keeper? Quality of shots matter, quantity seems to be less of an issue in this years game.

But the ME is pretty buggy. It's hard to tell what's a bug and what's an attempt at realism. IMO luck and chaotic randomness is very real in sports. It sucks but it happens. If those factors were not real then you wouldn't have surprises every season.

the me is broken everyone knows this defenders running away from the ball keeper not able to catch the simplest of balls 80% of the time, yep realistic

i have no porblem with it happening "sometimes" when it happens at least 4-5 times a game its obviously broken.
i dont know how people can be such fanboys of si that they cant even admit the ME is broken wen it obviously is and si themselves say there looking into it-_-

Enough of the fanboys **** for gods sake it's childish.

I've/We've already acknowledged there's problems with the ME as have SI which is why they are working on the coding for crying out loud.This is beyond tiresome seeing same old threads over and over and over and over and over and over

I have to agree that the level of simulation is very good, in fact i would have appreciate an heads up from SI ;)

Just watching the key highlights is not enough anymore, the AI reacts and adapts and the player needs to counter it's tactics accordingly; this why the AI often manage to turn the score around.

In the beginning i couldn't understand either but now if i have to play attack or overload is because i am doing something wrong.

It does take some time for the team to play well and i lose a lot in the beginning of the season but once they start to win it gets easier. :)

But Celtic are half decent. We are talking about Bristol City here

When playing overload the team will try to get a goal at any cost, it goes without saying that they are all up in the field and the defence line is very high, if the opposition catches the ball and counters fast it' an almost certain goal.

The weaker the opposition team the more chance they will sit back in defence and play counter, those are the toughest matches; unless you score early and they have to open up to catch up, then it's a goal fest :P

this years fm im finding is alot harder i was starting to think it was because it was full of bugs etc..... but i now think its just alot more realistic ive never been sacked on any fm games but just got sacked as norwich manager ...., im annoyed but i can understand it.

The game was dumbed down in previous years. That's the true shame. Going a full season with Swansea and losing only twice was a scandal.

Now it's away games which are hard. It's the way it should be. Hopefully the morons who quit after losing a couple of games don't come back.

I haven't had any problems with game, I'm slightly shocked that people are complaining about things. I'm Osasuna in my second season now, first season I finished 5th and didn't have any problems with defenders not going to the ball or not tackling, or goalkeepers failing to catch balls etc, I haven't noticed any bugs in the game that would stand out at me and make me go "WTF?!". Maybe it's your tactics? :)

i have no problems at all, find the RIGHT tactic and you will find success, along with the right players for that formation....managing is not easy...simulated or IRL

Oh, awkward...
On a slightly different note,
308741_459315930776730_1108355416_n.jpg
It happens in real life too.
Thread closed, drop the fanboy ****, have a look at your own skills before moaning about the game. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...sion/107556-what-do-if-you-just-cant-win.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back