dinho80

Reaction score
HELLO GUYS!

I AM LOOKING FOR SOME HELP WITH AC MILAN TACTIC WHICH MUST BE SIMILAR TO ALLEGRI TACTIC 4-3-1-2.

SO I NEED PLAYERS ROLES,DUTY AND ALL PLAYERS INSTRUCTIONS.I HAD IN MIND SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

ABBIATI(GOALKEEPER DEFEND)
FBL : zambrotta(fullback/defend)
DCL : silva(central defender/defend)
DCR : nesta(
central defender/defend)
FBR : abate(fullback/support
)
MCL : ambrosini(central midfielder(support)
MC : van bommel(gattuso(ball winning midfielder/defend)
MCR : gattuso(ball winning midfielder/support)
AM : boateng(advanced playmaker/attack)
STCR: pato(poacher/attack)
STCL:ibrahimović(complete forward/support)

strategy:

rigid
control

shorter passing
more expressive
default closing down
more aggresive
zonal marking
default crossing
more roaming

i play with deep defensive line narrow width slow tempo witk wasting time sometime.Focus passing is through the middle and with counter attack.

I am not sure is this tactic the similar to allegri tactic :O

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

can anyone suggest please i really need "allegri tactic"

i would say that in reality the left defender is fullback support and the right wingback support. the MCL is the primary playmaker and should be adv. playmaker support/attack. when boateng is AM he is more of an inside forward than playmaker but when robinho is AM he is trequartista. the MC is sitting deep and doesn't press that high, he makes sure he is in the right position. if you want it the be as real as posssible silva is ballplaying def.

you are my hero thank you what about striker partner and strategy?so mc must be in dmc role right?any suggestion would be welcome!!

thans a lot

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

o yeah what about right central defender in my case nesta central defender stopper or defend
and silva probably duty is cover right

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

are you sure about LCM is(primary) playmaker? Playmaker probably would be AMC right?Please tell me all things i should change

you are my hero thank you what about striker partner and strategy?so mc must be in dmc role right?any suggestion would be welcome!!

thans a lot

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

o yeah what about right central defender in my case nesta central defender stopper or defend
and silva probably duty is cover right

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

are you sure about LCM is(primary) playmaker? Playmaker probably would be AMC right?Please tell me all things i should change

you can play the MC as MC central mid defend and set his mentality very low.

I would play nesta central defender defend and silva as ballplaying defend if you play with a high defensive line but if you set your line lower you could use stopper/cover combo.

when seedorf plays CML he is primary playmaker but I would thick the the primary playmaker and set it as none.

what about striker patrnership role probably ibra as complete forward(support) and pato/robinho as poacher right?

oh yeah what to do when seedorf injured probably boateng to LMC position or merkel and defence when is thiago silva injured and is my partnership DCL yepes DCR nesta probaly both to central defend/defend

i hope i am not anoying with too many questions:)

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

what about striker patrnership role probably ibra as complete forward(support) and pato/robinho as poacher right?

oh yeah what to do when seedorf injured probably boateng to LMC position or merkel and defence when is thiago silva injured and is my partnership DCL yepes DCR nesta probaly both to central defend/defend

i hope i am not anoying with too many questions:)

what are you suggesting about "specific instructions"focus passing counter attack tempo time wasting and play offside

I think you are quite right about all the partnerships.
I would say Milan plays quite slow Short passing game, and mostly through the middle of the pitch even though when seedorf plays CML he often drifts wide.

This is my tactic:

ABBIATI(GOALKEEPER DEFEND)
FBL : zambrotta(fullback/support)
DCL : silva(ball playing defender/defend)
DCR : nesta(central defender/defend)
FBR : abate(wingback/support)
MCL : seedorf(advanced playmaker/support)
MC : van bommel(central midfielder/defend)
MCR : gattuso(ball winning midfielder/support)
AM : robinho/boateng(trequartista/attack)(inside forward/attack)
STCR: pato(poacher/attack)
STCL:ibrahimović(complete forward/support)

strategy:

rigid
control

shorter passing
more expressive
press more
more aggresive
zonal marking
default crossing
more roaming

Specific instructions:

Defensive line :push up to maximum
Width: wide (one click away from normal)
Tempo: slow (one click away from normal)
Time wasting: rarely
Focus passing:through the middle
Counter attack: ON
Play offside: ON

Playmaker is none like you said ;)

Criticisms are welcome!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

sampaman where are you i need you really i am not joking you are genious and i neeeeeed your advice ;)

---------- Post added 21/06/2011 at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was 20/06/2011 at 07:29 PM ----------

what about formation 4-3-2-1 robinho behind striker as inside forward and second one as trequartista

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

anyboooooooooooooooooody!!!!??????????????????

---------- Post added 23/06/2011 at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was 21/06/2011 at 02:41 PM ----------

hellooooooooooooo anybody it is so hard to write?

Mine is this one, based on a Raikan Tactic (Perfect 4-3-1-2) for FM11:
View attachment 206882

My Starting XI:
1- Ibra instead of Robinho
2- Abate instead of Antonini
3- KP Boateng instead of Asamoah

If I had to make it without any transfers, it would be:
1- Zambrotta instead of Cissokho
2- Mexes instead of Vertonghen
3- Van Bommel instead of Khedira
4- Boateng instead of Asamoah
5- Seedorf instead of Montolivo

or Cassano as Trequartista and Aquilani instead of Montolivo.
(Hope you understand though hahaha)

PS/Edit: Things Im considering changing though:
1- Taclking to Easy
2- Creative Freedom to More expressive
3- Roaming to More Roaming
4- Focus Passing to Through the Middle
5- None Playmaker
* Target man is the Complete Forward. Has a lot of freedom, and I pass him to feet to see what can he do haha.

Last edited:
Dude,i dont like rigid philosophy,i turn to balanced philosophy and players are more disciplined.If i wrong,please share with me!

Dude,i dont like rigid philosophy,i turn to balanced philosophy and players are more disciplined.If i wrong,please share with me!

Last edited: