Realistic Attendances

Tomstorey

Reaction score
On last years game their was something that really annoyed me attendances. I am a season ticket holder at Bolton and we never sell out yet nearly every game on it we do the same applies to Wigan Athletic they only get 14,000 a week. I haven't got Fm11 but can anyone tell me whether this has been fixed.

I don't think there is this problem on FM11, very few teams sell out their stadiums. You can change the attendances of a team using the data editor.

On last years game their was something that really annoyed me attendances. I am a season ticket holder at Bolton and we never sell out yet nearly every game on it we do the same applies to Wigan Athletic they only get 14,000 a week. I haven't got Fm11 but can anyone tell me whether this has been fixed.

If you haven't noticed until recent good form.

Teams like yourself dont sell out.

And as for Wigan i think your being naive, look at Wigan's attendances for this year and tell me if its much different.

Most of the time Wigan only have a half decent attendance because of away teams filling the away end, and teams like United, Liverpool etc, away fans grabbing seats in the home end.

Teams like ourself Birmingham City are a smaller club than us.

There's a new stat feature that shows stadium sell outs, in the Championship and lower divisions, teams rarely get more than 2 stadium sellouts. The sell outs are normally just for derby games.

Haha please.....
Have you seen how many turn up to watch you fat striker dive yet again..

wow lol, we all know that is true, but lets not argue with the lad.

there doing well atm, there gettin 25k in the ground which is novel for them, so i can see where he's coming from but the game works on normal averages IRL.
But until like the last month they have got attendances below 20k which is awful for a PL game, and they are one of the worst travelers in the league as well.

I never once said it has got anything to do with how big the club is, at present their doing well in the league but fan wise their far from a big club.

Look at the league Table and Birmingham are a yo-yo club we have been in Premier league for 8 years now.