Senhin

Reaction score
Does anyone have any tactics that produce realistic, or slightly more favourable, results?

I keep losing interest in my saves because, whether I make my own or download some, the tactics I use either have Swansea qualifying for the champions league in the first season and then winning everything the second (and what's the point in carrying on building reputation and finances to try and buy better players when I already win everything?) or finish in the bottom 5 places and get me sacked.

I need a tactic that firstly suits my players role wise and formation wise (so a 4-4-2 diamond or a 4-2-3-1) and then means I'll finish around upper mid table with my starting squad, but will also allow me to move up the table in relation to better players I buy and as my wonderkids develop.

I remember getting a tactic to do this on an older FM, however that one then meant that when I'd gotten to the place where I had star players and should be winning everything, it was very inconsistent and I could never win the league.XD

Any ideas?