really bored of same old teams

• Thread starter Thread starter ddavis0121
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 1K

ddavis0121

Reaction score
really bored at the min on fm need to manage a new team and have a challenge was wondering what teams anyone can recommend in any league/country preferably ! suggestions would be great

Try manage a lower league team and work them up the leagues, I find it to be more challenging and more rewarding! I started as Bradford who didnt give me any transfer budget until the 3rd season, so had to scrat about with free transfers and loans.

Start unemployed! Load up a good lot of leagues and you will get a few job offers from small reputation teams, and try to work your way to the top.

Try manage a lower league team and work them up the leagues, I find it to be more challenging and more rewarding! I started as Bradford who didnt give me any transfer budget until the 3rd season, so had to scrat about with free transfers and loans.

was lookin to do something like that! was thinking swindon or something

Manage Woking or Hinckley from england in the blue square bet premier north or south! Then progress through the leagues :)

Make Athletic Bilbao or Chivas the best in the world, its hard.

yeah course i just started the fm base challenge its actually keeping me hooked! billy sharp is on flamesssss haha

Try doing what im doing which is start with a random club, play with them for a year then resign and look for another job. Once you get a offer set it to 1 year and then look for a new job. Its exiting cause u dont se the same squad season after season. And you have a massive transfer uphaul every year.

Try rc strasbourg or a turkish team or a uruguayan team if you want exotic

Depends what kind of game you prefer, if you like struggling to build a team, select a low league and look at the media predictions/finances and pick a team that is predicted to do badly in that league (if its a really poor league it's usually fairly easy to make this team compete near the top anyway)

alternatively if you like signing decent players and playing attractive football try doing the opposite and pick a team predicted to finish at the top of their league.

Teams that have just been surprisingly relegated such as Monaco and Sampdoria would be decent choices too, as well as big clubs languishing in lower leagues like 1860 Munich, Perugia and Deportivo

Back