marting19

Reaction score
After 3 great seasons in the game with Liverpool and Barcelona winning English Premier, Euro Cup, Community Shield, La Liga, Spanish Cup, Champions League and Spanish Super Cup, I decided to take on a relegation battling Inter Milan near the end of the 2018 season managing to scrape to 12th place. Spend big in the summer by bringing in Cesc Fabregas, Gabriel Jesus, Mattia Perin, Mauricio Parades and Kingsley Coman but can't seem to get anything going and always concede! I've had a few decent results but only by 1 goal to nil and am only 6 points behind Udinese in the League but my team are not performing and I can't seem to change that, new here can anybody help ?

Well it could be down to tactics. At a complete guess I would say you played the same formation with Liverpool as Barcelona given the players at your disposal in both are similar. This could be having an impact as from my own experiences certain formations simply don't perform as well in different leagues and I've actually found it difficult to be either Milan club this season as I couldn't find a system I liked and agreed with what was at my disposal. My only advice really would be a tweak to your tactics, possibly try some available here (there's some incredible ones) or possibly retrain the players to suit your style of play and most importantly persist at it because it could just be your purple patch in the season where results aren't going right and you've some big names there all presumably in your starting 11 so it will take time to gel as a team