Mine too. Not having great results at the moment but early days so will stick with it a bit longer. I don't know if anyone has a solution to the DLP ratings?

Set the dlp to take corners is what I’ve started doing, especially if they’re half decent at them. Boosts the ratings really well

DLP ratings in DM position is something which every tactic I have used; it's little low.
6.8 is new average - so I am happy with 6.6 / 6.8
I have watched a game to see why DLP gets lower rating. Nah; player doing his job fine and gets 6.5.
So, I am not worrying so much about rating.

With the strikerless formations and ones where wingers play regular LM and RM, does it matter that their star rating for the position is lower? As long as they are trained and familiar with the tactic. Thanks, any other tweaks appreciated. Will be trying this in FM22

Used your tactic and changed the 3 Offensive midfield to False 9 (9 1/2) ...

Capture d’écran (398).png
Capture d’écran (399).png

It Seems to be efficient :ROFLMAO: :eek: :love: 😂

EDIT : And one more time against Barcelona :ROFLMAO::love:

Capture d’écran (401).png

Last edited:
With the strikerless formations and ones where wingers play regular LM and RM, does it matter that their star rating for the position is lower? As long as they are trained and familiar with the tactic. Thanks, any other tweaks appreciated. Will be trying this in FM22

No, it does not matter a lot. But, they will be even more efficient if their stars are good :)