Reaction score
Here is the story so far with my gers save on FM12,cruising and hope to be back where we belong very soon!!!

Any feedback would be great
wink.gif

Nice idea mate, I posted a thread earlier where I've got Rangers back to the SPL, very fun save. :)

Thanks mate, i think your best bet will be to try and see if there is a recent update in the download files for new kits but i doubt there will be, would appreciate it if you could check out my chelsea story when youve got some time as im looking for more feedback - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-stories/104667-true-blues-chelsea-fc-story.html

As a big Rangers fan ill be keeping tabs on your story mate so keep the update coming! good luck.

yeah time permitting m8 i will be keeping this up todate with a bit of luck,its my first career thread so im not very good at them tbh compared to others ive seen.Yeah i'll have a look at your chelsea and put a post up :)

Yeah i seen that before,theres no config file for it so its basically useless unfortunately which is a pity.

If you just rename them too replace the existing ones they will work mate. Got them working on my save, just about too start my 8th season with the gers, good too get back into the SPL and end Celtic's run of titles.

Good luck with your save bud.