Rebuilding Chelsea.

• Thread starter Thread starter coolguyrko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

coolguyrko

Reaction score
I started a save earlier today as Chelsea and decided to try to do the following.
1: Reduce the wage bill.
2: Reduce the average age.
3: Replace the older players with young quality (2 and 3 are practically the same)
4: For once actually make a profit from transfers.
So far I think I've done a decent job but I need an some more opinions and probably more transfers.
To start with Lampard, Drogba, malouda, bosingwa,kalou Ferreira and hilario have been sold.
meireles, and turnball have been loaned out. Part 1 ,2 and 4 where pretty much complete after that.
As replacements muniain zaha Clyne lallana vertonghen were bought. Dida was brought in on a free as Guillerme won't join until the end of the season. Grenier also came in on loan as cover with a buy clause which I will probably invoke as I will look to sell ramires at the end of the season.
In terms of actual under 18s Sean Murray and Bernard mensah were bought from Watford and tiago illori was bought.
Ive only played 1 league match so far against wolves winning 2-0 at home with muniain scoring both.
this was actually pretty good as muniain played upfront as Torres was injured on international duty sturridge was suspended and lukaku was tired after his international match. Not to mention the fact zaha played on the right with Clyne at right back because of ivannovics lack of fitness while romeu played due to essiens lack of fitness.
im using the tactic that won Swansea the treble in the first season.
sorry for the long winded essay but any help is appreciated.I'm using lfcs update and I've £40m left but will spend only another 10 as I spent 46m and sold 61m so I want a buffer to make sure I'm making a profit.

get eden hazard..he's a beast born to assist..wow! u sold lamps unbelievable!

get eden hazard..he's a beast born to assist..wow! u sold lamps unbelievable!
Yeah. Was disappointed that the highest I could get was £15m from city but it's £15m towards my transfer budget and £140k off my wage bill every week. I probably won't sign hazard not until 2nd or 3rd season. I want to start earning more then I'm spending in transfers.

Yeah. Was disappointed that the highest I could get was £15m from city but it's £15m towards my transfer budget and £140k off my wage bill every week. I probably won't sign hazard not until 2nd or 3rd season. I want to start earning more then I'm spending in transfers.

haha..im using liverpool just won d league n i'm trying to sell adam n carroll offered clubs 1m!!!! no bids! what do i do they are on 60k n 70k respectively. carroll is ok but he will never improve adam is just ****!

haha..im using liverpool just won d league n i'm trying to sell adam n carroll offered clubs 1m!!!! no bids! what do i do they are on 60k n 70k respectively. carroll is ok but he will never improve adam is just ****!
Offer them out on loan or for free. I don't really mind not getting money for players but I hate paying massive wages when some other idiot can give them there outrageous demands. As soon as I can I'm selling Torres and buying Neymar that should save about 80k a week. Same with terry if city wants him they can have him.

Offer them out on loan or for free. I don't really mind not getting money for players but I hate paying massive wages when some other idiot can give them there outrageous demands. As soon as I can I'm selling Torres and buying Neymar that should save about 80k a week. Same with terry if city wants him they can have him.

hahaha..sold carroll for 1k to spurs paying him 18k till hiss contract expires sold adam for 500k to atletico madrid ....got hazard n connor wickham..u want to selll terry too...y?

hahaha..sold carroll for 1k to spurs paying him 18k till hiss contract expires sold adam for 500k to atletico madrid ....got hazard n connor wickham..u want to selll terry too...y?
He is on 175k a week. He is good but if city where to come in with a good offer I'd accept it. His wage adds up to about £9m a year. It would be hard to replace him but there are younger players out there who would accept a lot less. I'm already tracking replacements. Papadopoulos, hummels, otamendi, alderweireld, subotic and even dragovic are being monitored.

He is on 175k a week. He is good but if city where to come in with a good offer I'd accept it. His wage adds up to about £9m a year. It would be hard to replace him but there are younger players out there who would accept a lot less. I'm already tracking replacements. Papadopoulos, hummels, otamendi, alderweireld, subotic and even dragovic are being monitored.

lol... hummels doesnt impress me at all alderweireld too..papadopoulos is an animal ..Howedes is d best CB i've ever used on FM...go for papadopoulos or howedes that will be money well spent!

Back