Robinho- £20m
Luca Antonini- £4.3m
Mario Yepes- £300k
Daniele Bonera- £1.8m
Urby Emanuelson- £3.1m (Co-ownership)
Marco Amelia- £65k p/m (Loan)
Phillipe Mexes- £85k p/m (Loan)
Bakaye Traore- £26k p/m (Loan)

During the transfer window, we said goodbye to two key players in the Rossoneri camp
s_37579_5_2012_1.jpg
s_15511_5_2012_1.jpg

I believed that selling Robinho and Pato was necessary, as they were both on wages of over 100k per week! We got good money for them, selling Robinho to Arsenal for 20m and Pato to Tottenham for 23m.

New Faces

Demba Ba- The Senegalese striker will be a first teamer, replacement for Pato
Wellington Nem- Wellington Nem will go into the first team, replacing Robinho on the left wing.
Davide Astore- First teamer and was signed because we lacked quality centerbacks
Raul Albiol- Signed him for 7m, and will go into the first team. Should do the job for a season or two.
Nicolae Stanciu- Rotation player and will hopefully develop into a first team player.
Jores Okore- Back-up center back along with Acerbi, will get 15-20 games this season to develop.
Craig Gordon- Back-up to Abbiati.

I will be using Raikan's Awesome AMC for this save. This is my first team and the tactic.

f37ff7f8e0979b98616277e606167337.png

That's it for my first update, next update will be pre-season results!

Ill follow this. Wanted to start a Milan save myself so keen to see how you get on especially tactically tactics usually Italy very tactically diverse

A bit like my Liverpool story, both use to be European heavyweights. You got good money for Robinho and Pato and it looks like you've used the money reasonably well.

Goodluck :)

Preseason Results

Arsenal de Sarandi 0-3 Milan

Virton 2-3 Milan

FC Bayern 4-0 Milan

Cardiff 1-0 Milan

Milan 2-0 Juventus

All in all, a fairly good preseason. The loss to Bayern is worrying although many of the backup players were playing. I also had to loan Eros Pisano, a rightback, because Abate is out for 2 months with a hamstring injury,

Season Aims

Finish in the Top 2 in the League

Reach the QF of the Champion's League

Win the Coppa Italia

Next update will be the Serie A results up to the end of August!

August and September

Milan 3-1 Siena
Nocerino(2), Boateng
MOM: Nocerino 8.8
Great start to the season. Boateng's strike saw us take the lead and Nocerino's two second half goals saw us through

Cagliari 1-1 Milan
Ba
MOM: Ba 7.8

Dissapointing. We were leading and pressing up until the 83rd minute when they scored a goal off a corner. Should've gotten the 3 points here.

Schalke 3-0 Milan
Absolutely disgusted. We were 0-0 at halftime and looked good but we just fell apart. Raul Albiol really needs to pick his game up if he wants to be on the first team

Milan 3-1 Lazio
Boateng, de Jong, Wellington Nem
MOM: Wellington Nem 8.5
A great result against a good team. Looks like we have no problems at home, but away results have been frustrating.

Genoa 1-2 Milan
Ba, Wellington Nem
Ba sent off
MOM: Pisano 8.0
Good result away from home against a solid team

Milan 1-1 Torino
Boateng
MOM: Wellington Nem 7.9
Disappointed to say the least. In all honesty we probably deserved to lose, we were dominated on and off the ball

Monthly Wrap-Up

A decent month, unbeaten in the league, but the spanking received at Schalke will be more than disheartening. This is how the league table looks
a79fb4fc23e9f3935bd1214322a057f4.png

Player of the Month:
Wellington Nem
2 goals and 4 assists the Brazilian wonderkid had an incredible month