Reccomendations for a newly promoted team?

carlo maula7

Reaction score
Just got promoted to the premiership as MK Dons. Obviously i'm on a restricted budget & salary. Just wondering then if anyone could reccomend any good players i could pick up for say 7 million tops with a max salary of 10k. Am looking in particular for wingers but any position is fine. Lastly I never seem to be able to scout players that play in other countries (Brazil for example) , i think this is because i don't have the right scouts or something but often when I type in the name of a wonderkid reccomended on these forums i don't get a search result.... can anyone help me with these porblems? thanks!! ^^)

Just got promoted to the premiership as MK Dons. Obviously i'm on a restricted budget & salary. Just wondering then if anyone could reccomend any good players i could pick up for say 7 million tops with a max salary of 10k. Am looking in particular for wingers but any position is fine. Lastly I never seem to be able to scout players that play in other countries (Brazil for example) , i think this is because i don't have the right scouts or something but often when I type in the name of a wonderkid reccomended on these forums i don't get a search result.... can anyone help me with these porblems? thanks!! ^^)

you porbably don't have a big enough db to find the wonderkid if tehy don't come up when you type their name in the search and as for not being to scout brazil that's probably down to a board restriction. you can go to the boardroom and ask them to increase the scouting range and if that works then you should be able to send your scouts further afield. that's not connected to a scouts ability, however better scouts are more likely to find the next messi or the next xavi even if they are late developers so it's always worth making sure you've got good scouts if you want to search for talent.

you porbably don't have a big enough db to find the wonderkid if tehy don't come up when you type their name in the search and as for not being to scout brazil that's probably down to a board restriction. you can go to the boardroom and ask them to increase the scouting range and if that works then you should be able to send your scouts further afield. that's not connected to a scouts ability, however better scouts are more likely to find the next messi or the next xavi even if they are late developers so it's always worth making sure you've got good scouts if you want to search for talent.

I just went on boardroom request, but the request to increase scouting range was greyed out. What do i do?

Back