Reclaiming Los Blancos European and domestic glory

Psachna

Reaction score
**This story will be played on FM 2015 but it is fully updated to the current season so I decided to post it in 2016 stories.I hope you are ok with it :)**

As a Real Madrid fan myself knowing the desperate situation the team is under I decided to start a save with them and bring glory back to them

Real Madrid hires Jose Mourinho
After Ancelloti's sacking many rumors came out about the next "Bob the builder" some of the names were Lew,Klop,Zidane,Emery,Valverde etc..
The most horrific one was Rafa Benitez, fortunately that didn't happen
Instead a surprise was made by Florentino Perez and an old buddy is back
Let's all welcome the special one!
View attachment 204572

J.M.
"This is a very happy day for me, it is a chance to correct what went wrong in my first spell and continue writting history"

F.P.
"I made some mistakes in the past but this time I will not invole at anything the head coach is responsible with, he has my full support we've worked before together and he is the right man for this job. It is a turning point for Real Madrid.
Hala Madrid !"

Last edited:
J.M.
"The squad is pretty fine,I am ok with it we will look after some future signings and back-ups for now. There are also a few players I feel they are not enough for Real Madrid and I will try to find their next team"

TRANSFERS IN

Eder Alvarez Balanta (D/C) - 15.250.000
View attachment 204346
Aaron Cresswell (D/L) - 19.750.000
View attachment 204345
Wellington Nem (AM/R) - 20.000.000
View attachment 204344
Dorin Rotariu (AM/L) - 6.000.000
View attachment 204343
Andre Ayew (AM/L) - 25.000.000
View attachment 204342
Humam Tariq (AM/C) - 300.000
View attachment 204341

TRANSFERS OUT
Alvaro Arbeloa - 1.600.000
Denis Cheryshev - 22.500.000

Nacho - 7.000.000

FUTURE TRANSFERS
Emanuel Mammana (D/C) - 7.500.000
View attachment 204320
Luka Jovic (ST) - 5.000.000
*Because they are technicaly not my players yet their stats are not fully revealed yet*

TO SUM UP

View attachment 204319

FINAL SQUAD
The squad that has been formed so far and will remain like that let's say until January will be this

DEFENDERS :

Marcelo, Aaron Cresswell, Dani Carvajal, Danilo, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Raphael Varane, Eder Alvarez Balanta, Jonathan Maidana
MIDFIELDERS :
Toni Kroos, Luka Modric, Casemiro, Mateo Kovacic, Isco, James Rodriguez, Andre Ayew, Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale, Wellington Nem, Dorin Rotariu
STRIKERS :
Karim Benzema, Jese Rodriguez

I will be doing season reviews rather than monthly updates or so because I don't see many people being into this one so I'll see how it goes. The first season is close to its end and an update is coming.
Until then I must ask you things you want to change in the colours of the text the size the type of the updates everything you would like,thank you in advance and please everyone who reads this try giving a feedback as I asked. Thank you in advance <3 !

SEASON REVIEW
The first season is over. I won't get in details about how it went at this point,I'll just mention that it was really pleasant. For the first season we did ok and played entertaining football.
So let's sum it up.

La Liga

View attachment 203446

After 4 years since Real Madrid had won their last La Liga title (and what a coincidence Jose was also the manager back then !) they've done it again ! The team and the fans should be proud of this achievement !
The special one did the trick !

Remarkable results
View attachment 203442View attachment 203441View attachment 203439View attachment 203438
View attachment 203440

Humiliating results
Not much to include here we had only 2 defeats who can't actually be considered humiliating

View attachment 203437View attachment 203436View attachment 203435

All the results
View attachment 203434
View attachment 203433

Individual Spanish awards

Liga BBVA Goalkeeper of the year
View attachment 203432

Liga BBVA Head coach of the year
View attachment 203431

Liga BBVA Team of the season
View attachment 203430

Liga BBVA Top goalscorer
View attachment 203429

Liga BBVA Spanish top goalscorer
View attachment 203428
Spanish League player of the year
View attachment 203427
Average Rating - Assists
View attachment 203425

Conclusion
It was a fine Liga BBVA season we won the so much wanted Spanish league title and we look forward to defend it next year something that Real Madrid has to make since season 2006-2007, 2007-2008.
Cristiano Ronaldo was a leading figure in our course,he is getting older though and his form is expected to fell harsh in the following years,I want to make him playing in top level for as until he retires.
The rest competitions UCL and Spanish Cup will be analysed in the next posts

Thank you for reading

Copa Del Rey
Nothing particular here, we made the double winning the Copa Del Rey the only thing that was interesting here was clash with Atletico Madrid at the semi-finals, anyway a title is always welcome.

View attachment 203410

Remarkable results
View attachment 203409

Humiliating results
View attachment 203408

Player statistics
View attachment 203407

Conclusion
Just a cup lift, I don't think it is something to brag about but it is a part of our double and we should be happy for it. We mainly rotated in cup games except the games with Atletico so we proved we have a decent bench too.
CL post coming

Champions League
I was talking so far about the double to surprise you with the Champions League,the special one grabbed the undecimo for Los Blancos ! An impressive run ! Real Madrid fans miss Ancelloti no more ! That's the fourth time the Portuguese makes a tremble and the first tremble in Real Madrid's history.

Groups stage
View attachment 203402

Remarkable results
View attachment 203401View attachment 203400View attachment 203399

Humiliating results

View attachment 203398View attachment 203397

All the results
View attachment 203395

Player statistics
View attachment 203393

Conclusion
What a fantastic Champions League season for us! It sealed our tremble and surprised everyone, Real Madrid dominated everywhere this season, the game against Bayern made Jose extremely happy, Real outperformed the ex-best team in Europe in every domain, even at possesion ! BBC had an extremely delighting chemistry Real owns this season to its three stars.

Other awards worthy to mention

Golden Ball
View attachment 203392

World player of the year

View attachment 203391

European Golden Boy
View attachment 203390

BBC
Let's give an individual look to these players' stats : Bale, Benzema, Cristiano

View attachment 203388

View attachment 203387

View attachment 203386

Future aims
-Retain all the titles we won this season
-Increase the number of Spanish players within the squad
-Try to promote some youngsters
-Gather the best players around the market, the idea of the galacticos is not dead
-Create a legacy

Youngsters
There are some youngsters that caught my attention within the u19 squad

View attachment 203385

View attachment 203384

View attachment 203383

View attachment 203382

View attachment 203381

View attachment 203380

View attachment 203379