Recommend Players for Palermo first season please!

• Thread starter Thread starter HiiShino
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 5K

HiiShino

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend cheap players for my team Palermo (iam on my very first transfer window)
I am trying to play possession football, I have signed the following so far

Humam Tariq - 275k
Balanta - 4.6 mill
Martin Ødegaard - 106k is joining in January

James Wilson - On loan

I have around 6 million to spend and I need DLP, RB, inside forward and a false nine...

as you can see i need a number of players but i only have 6 million to spend so young with potentiality or experinced older all welcome!

They must not be foreigners as I have already signed two (as above)

I tried to get Gago but he just signed a new contract at Boca and is no longer interested in joining Palermo!

Barcelona B players are not interested just yet, I have about 10 days to transfer deadline so I am hoping get more interest around the last few days!

Thanks in advance...

Last edited:
for a RB spend 2m on Gino Peruzzi, I do 1million upfront, and 1.2 million over 48 months, it helps to give them 25% profit of the next sale too.

false nine... Adam Campbell from Newcastle on loan with an option to buy, around 1.5 million, future england international on the game and quite an explosive player, very fast.

for a RB spend 2m on Gino Peruzzi, I do 1million upfront, and 1.2 million over 48 months, it helps to give them 25% profit of the next sale too.

false nine... Adam Campbell from Newcastle on loan with an option to buy, around 1.5 million, future england international on the game and quite an explosive player, very fast.

Gino Peruzzi!! good shout Thank you! Adam Campbell good player indeed, one I would think plays better as a poacher! have you tried him in a false nine role?

Vaclav Cerny or Luka Jovic could both do quite well as F9s. Unfortunately they are foreign... And maybe try loan Sergi Samper? Otherwise I would try offer for Lucas Romero, and make up the rest of his payments in installments because he is definitely worth it!

Vaclav Cerny or Luka Jovic could both do quite well as F9s. Unfortunately they are foreign... And maybe try loan Sergi Samper? Otherwise I would try offer for Lucas Romero, and make up the rest of his payments in installments because he is definitely worth it!

Monaco got Samper in my save, and Lucas Romero is foreign too isn't he?

Try Scandinavians - Norwegians. Players such as Bernstein and hou saeter.

Monaco got Samper in my save, and Lucas Romero is foreign too isn't he?

Yeah, unfortunately he is :/ maybe Garmarsh, haven't gone in for him in fm15 but I've been told he's really cheap and demands very little in wages. Not exactly a DLP but he's a quality player who'll definitely fit into any team :)

For your DLP, go for Ajer. He's a pretty great little Norwegian CM, you can honestly mold him into any CM role. Or Sergi Roberto from Barca.
For your IF, which side? Because Bruma could be brought on loan, I think.
For F9, maybe Munir? On loan, at least. He can also be an IF.

Back