Recommended motherboard for an Intel 7-920 CPU?

• Thread starter Thread starter Fish Hunter
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 665

Fish Hunter

Reaction score
My old motherboard is broken and I am not sure which one I should buy, you got any motherboard you could recommend?

I prefer everything under 180£ and it must be able to overclock a little bit. I thought about the Asus Sabertooth x58, what do you think?

Edit: Only MB that have socket 1366 works!

Last edited:
Could look around on Ebay i do when looking for them :)

Could look around on Ebay i do when looking for them :)

wouldn't recommend doing that for computer components, especially for something as important as a motherboard. Never know what may be wrong with it. How about this for a motherboard?

It would be cool... If it was 1366 lol. :D

That MB he posted only works for sandy bridge processors.

my bad :$ I just saw i7 and went looking :P I'll have another look for you :)

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Here are some possible ones: this, this, this or this. I don't know how good they are but you could look for reviews of them.

wouldn't recommend doing that for computer components, especially for something as important as a motherboard. Never know what may be wrong with it. How about this for a motherboard?

Yeah true but i only get it off one that is a manufactured one and has good feedback too :)

Yeah true but i only get it off one that is a manufactured one and has good feedback too :)

I would just not want to take the risk and buy from the proper retailers. but that's just me :)

I would just not want to take the risk and buy from the proper retailers. but that's just me :)

Yeah i see :) but i dont buy them any way off their my dad get it from some retailers website i think.

Back