Yeah, I know that. But somehow, everything fell into place. Anderlecht won the Europa League (Beating City 4-3) so they threw the play off to Zulte, Mechelen won the cup and Oostende must have came highest out of the non-European teams as we had the Fair Play award given to us as well. Works out well for Belgium though!

Shouldn't Anderlect have been given a place in the Champions League for winning the Europa League?

They got given a auto place in the Europa, and they blew the Play off thing to Zulte... IDK if the EL winner gets an auto-pass to the CL...

Shouldn't Anderlect have been given a place in the Champions League for winning the Europa League?

pretty sure that's a new rule, don't think it was in time for FM14, should be in FM15 though.

pretty sure that's a new rule, don't think it was in time for FM14, should be in FM15 though.

It was announced in May 2013 so I thought they might have included it. If not even put it in the Winter update?
Either way, it should be in FM15

It was announced in May 2013 so I thought they might have included it. If not even put it in the Winter update?
Either way, it should be in FM15

It may have been in the winter update, but I don't think I've started a save since then as I've got 2 saves in the mid 2020's and as far as I'm aware neither one features the Jan DB manager changes.