Records thread?

• Thread starter Thread starter Yurt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

Yurt

Reaction score
So I was thinking of curating a 'FM 2013 Records Thread'. I saw that something similar has been done in the past but haven't seen anything of the sort for this years game. I'd intended to include a list of competitive records that could then be set and broken by anyone who posted proof of their achievement. The list would include things like biggest win, longest time at club, most continental cup wins etc. and some funny ones like quickest to get fired, most own goals in match or something. Obvious rules would apply like no spam and then specific rules for each individual record. I reckon I/We could compile a pretty comprehensive list of fun records, so I thought I'd make this thread to see if anyone has anything to contribute and then I'll create an 'official' one tomorrow or something - so long as my suggestion isn't completely rebuffedXD Whadya say?

I like the sound of this :D
If you need any help gathering records or information let me know, i would be happy to help :)

The one for FM12 was a fun little read through, would be nice to get another up and running once the game is out.

My thoughts were to have the original post in the thread made up of a long list of records (and rules) and then for people to post screenshots as proof of them setting or beating a record. Then I'd fill in the gaps with the username of the holder and some details if appropriate, maybe even a link to their post. Although not sure how easy that is to do on this particular forum as I'm still new. Hoping the thread would gather at least a bit of a following and become a general banter/discussion place for achievements of the remarkable/hilarious. Having a big list of holders would just be added cool(H) Cheers for the input mates!

When I get some time to think of some and when I get some suggestions I'll compile a shortlist on the original post of this thread maybe, and then polish of a complete list in the next few days I hope :D

If you can keep it updated constantly then it would be a great idea. Seen it done elsewhere and the updates on it where poor

If you can keep it updated constantly then it would be a great idea. Seen it done elsewhere and the updates on it where poor

True say. I'd aim to keep it as fresh and updated as possible.

Back