cragswfc

Reaction score
If any 1 can remember champ man 93-01/02 tactics this was a unbelievable formation tactic all way to football manager. So i wondering how can i remake it.

Had a thread here but now happy i put it here for you to download

3-4-3
bring fulls backs into the middle, pushes a central defender into midfield who i use as a libero and brings a midfielder up front.
This is essentially an attack- minded style of play suited to a technically capable side. it naturally covers a lot of territory, and plays all three of your superstars strikers at once. But you must watch that all these areas are covered throughout, which calls for a team of true footballers capable of taking up other positions when they see them unoccupied. The versatility of these players is important, So it's helpful to have midfielders who can act as defender's especially the wide of the three.

The 3-4-3 is the formation of the gods, or one of the sheed continental lunacy.

The sweeper ( Libero)

this is a formation built around a specific player and as such it's vulnerable to total destruction whenever that player is absent from the side. The sweeper position in this formation is arguably more important than any other. Your sweeper has to be dependably fit, available and skilful enough both to play in this tricky spot.

View attachment 528600 View attachment 529036

So how would i go about this

I tried it fo fm 10 with some success were you can see here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...mp-man-formation-4-football-manager-10-a.html

So i got it like this at minute

View attachment 528780

Pre-season gone good

View attachment 528781

Match Training and General Training

Preseason:

- Set Match Training?s focus for ?Tactics Only?. Scheduling ? 50%.
- Put the tactic into 3 tactical slots it makes the tactic gets fully fluid faster.

When the tactic fully fluid change Match Training?s focus for ?Att. Movement?. Scheduling ? 50%.

Also it?s very important to manage player?s condition. As you can see I don?t check options ?Allow rest before match? and ?Allow rest after match" because I manually set rest time for players after each match if you don?t want bother I recommend check option ?Allow rest after match?.

I strongly don?t recommend give day rest before the match because in this case you lose buff from Match Training.

I have not used any Opposition Instructions
I used Jasser Set Pieces

here are the tactics for you to test.

I mainly use wingers

Last edited: