CRAZY 433 - BARCA: SUAREZ 88 GOALS + MESSI 65 GOALS + NEYMAR 43 GOALS IN 1ST SEASON

My tac works amazing with your OI. Thank you mate.
Version with your OI will be uploaded soon.

Honor should go to ThePav - I'll take half credit :D - these are not my oi's , I just tried & tested them out in various tactics and kept going with yours becourse it shows alot of potential - Why I presented them to you is becourse - before without the oi's I got destroyed by other big teams - when I included the gegenpress oi's Real madrid was suddenly not smashing us to pieces - becourse of that change I thought to myself these oi's can be important to the tactic so I posted it - be advised though this closedown system will not work with all formations, but it works in this one and it works in the 4231 by pav - If you look in the 3d match engine you'll be able to see how the players try and win the ball back as quick as possible by stressing the opponent - its beautiful to see - and it leads to the opponent being out numbered at times.

Anyway I just wanted to clear up who got the idea for the gegenpress - and that I stole that idea and implemented it in this your tactic :)

Cheers mate

With the original - can you guys try these oi's

e88fc1f38a20fe54eb08a770410cc3d0.jpg

I was slaughtering opponents - then one player complained about lack of play time - then my team couldn't score and kept drawing against weak opponents - but boy 2 of my strikers scored an average rate above 9 in 10 matches when everything was normal.

The image above I highly recommend you to try and it would be good if more people would help me out testing this cause I think you dont need to change the tactic, but in order to stabilize it you might need these - gegenpress oi's by pav.

For what I saw - I'm starting to be converted - Without the oi's though or the tweak its a different story youll need luck to get a perfect season.

Please try the oi's out and tell us how you go.

Cheers
thankyou
and about training and match preparation?

thankyou
and about training and match preparation?

For my team right now I use team cohesion - average - 50% - teamwork
But I bought alot of new players for my Bournemouth team - so I do that for a year

If this was without buying players or only buying 2-3 players I would go Fitness - average - 50% - attacking movement

@ jesaustralia, do you thing this tac with new O'I is better than you're 4-3-3 Counter? Ex. for underdog?

@ jesaustralia, do you thing this tac with new O'I is better than you're 4-3-3 Counter? Ex. for underdog?

Not defensively - offensively yes, but it very much depends on the quality of your players - naturally when playing with complete forwards you can't go to vanrama and expect glory - you will need to readjust the strikers role their - my suggestion would be DLF's - my 433 counter is a different beast - I'm not going to rate the two whats better whats not - I use alot of hours in both creating tactics and trying tactics - I don't release tactics that are poor - its more often than not - the one using them who's not listening or reading whats described in the release threads if its not working. All the sublimity tactics still work great and still score alot of goals with the right players - I tried the original just before I started testing this one out and the original beat Sevilla 9-1 - its just two different styles and in the match statistics the one in this thread gets alot of CCC's in my different Sublimity versions their isn't alot of CCC's that doesn't mean mine don't score - it means it scores differently. CCC's are not king nomatter what you think - theirs many other sort of chances that possess quality within - half chances - longshots - uncounted CCC's - Shots on target is for me important in both tactics.

Neither the Sublimity tactics or this one is meant for underdogs - players are king

if I download the new file... the oi are not as in the pictures you placed...
am I doing something wrong?

ok.. thanks.
If I fill in the OI, does they count for all the tactic slots?

On my side, Leave DLP to Carrick - BBM Pogba and Herrera cuz they can take really good long shots

Atm i play

Shinderlin/herrera/pogba

Rotate herrera with carrick or bastian but none of em get
Good rating as DLP
Mabye i should try him as BBM then

At the end is this tactic suitable for underdogs, or only for teams with big stars, e.g. Barcelona and Real Madrid?

At the end is this tactic suitable for underdogs, or only for teams with big stars, e.g. Barcelona and Real Madrid?

It will work for all teams, just like any tactic really, the better the players the better the results and more consistent it will be.