Tactics from different forums {around the world}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Currently testing this out with Arsenal. Had very good results so far. It does have the set piece exploits in there, but the football played is decent.

Will test out with a smaller team and maybe create a new thread if things work well.

Screenshot-469a23507586aa0054e.png

Screenshot-470951c46cdefac11c0.png

Screenshot-471dafb4f35378f4c2a.png

Currently testing this out with Arsenal. Had very good results so far. It does have the set piece exploits in there, but the football played is decent.

Will test out with a smaller team and maybe create a new thread if things work well.

Screenshot-469a23507586aa0054e.png

Screenshot-470951c46cdefac11c0.png

Screenshot-471dafb4f35378f4c2a.png

I'm ready to use any exploit to see a striker scoring in space or open play :D. Any idea of players required for position I assume classic wingers and creative midfielders?

I'm ready to use any exploit to see a striker scoring in space or open play :D. Any idea of players required for position I assume classic wingers and creative midfielders?

Not entirely sure tbh. This is what I've been using. Only half way into the season, but it seems to be working very well. Lacazette has 7 in 10 in the league; Aubameyang 17 in 13.

Screenshot-4736bba73ebb031707a.png

Not dropped a point to City, Liverpool, United, Chelsea, or Spurs:

Screenshot-474c7018b8920bed3b2.png

Screenshot-475fe377d12a91ab1c2.png

Last edited:

Was trying to get a similar system working myself actually. I'll give it a go and see how it is at Championship level with Ipswich mate, as they're the ones who I can't quite get it to win enough with my version.

The Complete Forward is scoring very nicely there. Are they mainly due to the set piece exploits or 'natural' goals?
Will give this a try when I get home tonight but will be removing the set pieces myself.

Was trying to get a similar system working myself actually. I'll give it a go and see how it is at Championship level with Ipswich mate, as they're the ones who I can't quite get it to win enough with my version.
Looking forward to this!

https://www.fmkorea.com/1523860813

can someone upload this one? thanks in advance
See attachment.

View attachment 1193227

First time have striker to score 7 on FM19
That's ridiculous. How's Hazard playing in this system?

The Complete Forward is scoring very nicely there. Are they mainly due to the set piece exploits or 'natural' goals?
Will give this a try when I get home tonight but will be removing the set pieces myself.
Well the exploits certainly help - same can be said for the majority of tactics on this forum (especially the most prominent ones), but the team has a good system. Full backs get involved and create a lot of chances and your midfielders score some wordlies.

Just dismantled United again.

Screenshot-47639e4b68f2ddd16d7.png

Well the exploits certainly help - same can be said for the majority of tactics on this forum (especially the most prominent ones), but the team has a good system. Full backs get involved and create a lot of chances and your midfielders score some wordlies.

Just dismantled United again.

Exactly and it makes it hard to compare them all :)
Appreciate the reply and look forward to trying it tonight with the exploits removed (6)

Made a slight modification to the tactic above. Start of new season (won the Premier League, Europa League, and Carabao Cup last season).

Signed Depay and Ferland Mendy. Playing around with the LW so I can get more output from them.

al-mod441924cdd7bb5a17.png

This tactic is my go to for any big team, but what will separate it from the rest is if the likes of Sevilla, Leicester, Roma, etc. perform to this capacity.

Last edited:
Made a slight modification to the tactic above. Start of new season (won the Premier League, Europa League, and Carabao Cup last season).

Signed Depay and Ferland Mendy. Playing around with the LW so I can get more output from them.

al-mod441924cdd7bb5a17.png

This tactic is my go to for any big team, but what will separate it from the rest is if the likes of Sevilla, Leicester, Roma, etc. perform to this capacity.
Trying the original with Celta de Vigo. Please give us a link of the new version when you are done. Thanks in advance.

Trying the original with Celta de Vigo. Please give us a link of the new version when you are done. Thanks in advance.

Keep us updated, please.

And it's going well. I'm using Instant Result to speed up the process, so hopefully I'll have something up by the end of this week.

Lacazette is about to bypass his goal tally from last season.

al-mod1d676ac5a7fdcd5c2.png

My last three fixtures:

broken-1097b539557179dd8.png

broken-2bd9d899037a87813.png

broken-333296fd56c656a94.png

Last edited:
Keep us updated, please.

And it's going well. I'm using Instant Result to speed up the process, so hopefully I'll have something up by the end of this week.

Lacazette is about to bypass his goal tally from last season.

al-mod1d676ac5a7fdcd5c2.png

My last three fixtures:

broken-1097b539557179dd8.png

broken-2bd9d899037a87813.png

broken-333296fd56c656a94.png
can you upload this current tweak?

Status
Not open for further replies.