Reaction score
The Red Bull Challenge.

Manage New York Red Bull (MLS), Red Bull Salzburg (Austrian D1), RB Leipzig (German D3) & Red Bull Brasil (Brazil).

The aim to lead both European teams to their prospective championships as well as achieving both the Europa League and Champions League titles. Also moving to USA & Brazil to win all possible championships available in those countries too. You are free to start the challenge wherever you wish.

There is also another possibility for this to be extended further but would require a lot of databases being added, and don?t think these will happen. Currently there is Red Bull Ghana currently playing in Ghana Division 1 Zone 3B. There is also talk that Red Bull are looking to buy out a London or Merseyside team rebranding naming club. So should this happen, the new team could also be added to the Challenge.

I have decided to kick off this challenge with New York Red Bull, before moving to Europe, allowing RB Leipzig to have moved up a division or so. Although Brazil may be appealing to move to there first and get the American leg out the way.

I will update this challenge after I have completed the preseason, and will update here, every half season on my progress.

My apologies if this is a challenge that has been done before, or is similar to anyones previous challenge, I have done my best to check if this is a previous release.

I am currently doing a story about new york red bullls and after reading this i may do this challenge

Changed my mind on starting team and have started with RB Leipzig instead.