• Thread starter Thread starter Oscar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 2K

Red Bull or Monster

• Total voters

Oscar

Reaction score
Well. Red Bull is the same price for a can the size of a pig's ****. And the can looks gay, so there. Monster.

Monster Ripper - the one with fruit. Amazingly nice drink

Poll?

And Red Bull, hands down. Red bull and coke's on a whole different level though!

Can't believe this is even a discussion. Red Bull without a doubt.

Nah Im saying Monster. Most people who say Red Bull are wankers who aren't allowed energy drink because 'mummy' says its bad for them.

Yes. I know. If you understood me, I meant that they have never had a Red Bull in their life but still say it.

Red Bull. Monster tastes like aids.

Although, the smell of redbull makes me want to chunnndaarr eveeerywhere, mainly because it reminds me of Jagerbombs/DVRB, and when you have drank 10 in a night, that's all your chunder smells like.

Nah Im saying Monster. Most people who say Red Bull are wankers who aren't allowed energy drink because 'mummy' says its bad for them.

cuz ur jealous for not having 'wings' ;)

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

setup a poll goddamnit.

---------------

how about having both at the same time. ;)

All energy drinks taste like sweat and anyone who drinks them on a regular basis is a massive tool.

UPDATE-
Was down at ASDA before, picked up a six pack of Red Bull, had a pizza last night, gonna have a curry tonight and see what the outcome is...

I prefer V or Burn. I don't know if you can get them in UK though. out of the two, I prefer Monster, but I stick to V mostly, as it has 0% caffiene or taurine, which is all good :)

Back