Reaction score
View attachment 269175L.F.C ANNOUNCMENT
Following the sacking of Liverpool legend Kenny Dalglish the club have today announced former Portsmouth U19's Manager Harvie Marks as the man to take them forward.The club released a statement reading"Today we are pleased to announce Harvie Marks as our manager he has won the U19's league Title 3 times in the last 4 years we feel he can lead this club back to it's glory days we have given him a budget of £26M to spend on new signings".Harvie had this to say "i'm delighted to be here and i will do all i can to restore the greatness of this magnificent club,the budget given is fantastic and i will be hoping to bring in a few of my targets."Of course i will need to sell some players but that is fine with me".
View attachment 269178
Liverpool trio Steven Gerrard,Fabio Borini and Andy Carroll in Marks' first training session at the club.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what do ya think so far? i'm not the greatest story writer so any feedback is appreciated i will be using one of LFC marshalls transfer updates
THANK YOU
Pompey Forever99

PRE-SEASON ROUND-UP
Game 1
View attachment 269187
Nice win gave the youngsters a run out good performance
Game 2
View attachment 269188
Another good win v a strong Stuttgart team.Good to see new boy Borini score
Game 3
View attachment 269189
Last friendly bit shaky but we won
View attachment 269196
TRANSFERS IN
Kane Cook free compensation
Got him because i know him IRL lol

Mbaye Niang £4.2M
Great prospect for the future

Emmanuel Adebayor £5M
Will come off the bench and score goals good addition to the team

Clint Dempsey £4.5M
Capable of scoring and getting assists BARGAIN!

Tom Huddlestone £3M
Another Bargain!

TRANSFERS OUT

GULASCI LOANED OUT
COADY LOANED OUT
ECCLESTONE LOANED OUT
TONI SILVA LOANED OUT
MORGAN LOANED OUT

View attachment 269192View attachment 269193View attachment 269194View attachment 269195

Last edited: