Redknapp backs Bentley to shine

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 373

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp says David Bentley is relishing Saturday's north London derby against his former club Arsenal at the Emirates.

More...

lol bentley didn`t rednapp try and sell him in the summer since then wots he done nothing as an arsenal fan im relishing the thought of stuffing the scum 3-1 XD

I hope he plays as he's a quite average player. His goal last year against us was annoyingly hailed as one of the best of the season when really Almunia just ****** up an easy save. Hate that rat-faced chav.

I hope he plays as he's a quite average player. His goal last year against us was annoyingly hailed as one of the best of the season when really Almunia just ****** up an easy save. Hate that rat-faced chav.

ratfaced chav! made me chuckle!:) yeah almunia isn`t a top 4 keeper really when u look at the others reina,cech,van der sar, they are all big game keepers!

Nah, van der Sar is an average keeper that everyone somehow thinks is amazing, when really his defense is the reason for that record of his. Now, van der Sar at Fulham - that was amazing.

This is good to hear, I think Bentley is a quality player and he can score against Arsenal again to secure our victory ;)

Back