Redknapp denies departure rumours

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 808

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Tottneham manager Harry Redknapp denies he is about to leave White Hart Lane despite bookmakers slashing the odds on him becoming the first Premier League boss to lose his job this term.

More...

Wow, but why he shoulda leave?

Last edited:
I don't get this one at all? A **** near perfect start, Unless there is problems with leavy.

It's because there is rumours going round the internet that Redknapp will return to Portsmouth to sort out the mess. He's denied it though and it's only speculation so I wouldn't worry to much Tottenham fans. Although, he denied he would go to Southampton from Portsmouth, and he did. He also said he wouldn't leave Portsmouth for atleast another season after we won the FA Cup, oh wow, again, he lied. The betting slash is mainly because a lot of people have betted on him being the first manager to get the sack or leave at something like 100-1, so they've slashed it so they won't lose as much money if more people do it and Redknapp does happen to leave.

Last edited:
Well I think Harry won't leave Spurs right now, we started the season perfect, he must be stupid to leave us now.
And Levy is mind-sick or something?

No, it's beacause a few punters had a go and they had to decrease odds. Then it looked attractive so more and more people took a punt. This lead to bookies to chop prices right down, even though Harry is very safe.

Well I think Harry won't leave Spurs right now, we started the season perfect, he must be stupid to leave us now.
And Levy is mind-sick or something?
It's nothing to do with Levy... It's just the bookies and pundis betting and all the false rumours on the internet making it seem real. It's fake. NOT to do with Levy

Yes which is what I've been saying.. It's speculation, rumours, lies.

He won't leave. He has a had a very good start with Tottenham and with all the mess at Pompey (no offence) I doubt he would go there at this moment in time.

Yeah no offence taken mate, it's a pure mess at the moment and I hate Gaydamak for selling the club to Al-Fahim instead of Peter Storrie's consortium :@

seems a strange 1? don`t think it will happen my moneys on phil "the *******" brown or poor paul hart first!

Back