Redknapp laments Spurs finishing

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 659

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp is left to rue his side's wastefulness in front of goal after they miss numerous chances in a 3-1 defeat at Blackpool.

More...

Good old Blackpool. Did thrice what AC Milan failed to do once. Much needed result for pool as well, they continue to silence the naysayers (me included at the start)

Pavlyuchenko must have missed 3 easy goals by himself at least! Spurs need a striker, desperately.

You should of bought a flippin striker then Arry, for goodness sake

Hes a great manager , but i think Blackpool can be in Europa League in 2/3 years. What a team!

Hes a great manager , but i think Blackpool can be in Europa League in 2/3 years. What a team!

They are a good side but i don't think they will finish in the top ten this season and imo Reading had a much better side and came 7th first season and went down the next so you never know in football.

Great result for us. :)

Honest question. Do you think Liverpool can get a top 4 finish this season?

the team that really benifited from this result tonight was City. Spurs blew their chance to leapfrog us into 3rd. Hopefully Chelsea mess up too. We have two home games coming up in the league we should win against Fulham and Wigan. Then Chelsea away which i can see us winning too.

Last edited:
Back