Redknapp looking to bolster Spurs

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 479

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp says his side need to make "one or two" signings this summer to finish in the Premier League's top four again.

More...

Spurs need a another forward maybe as i seen in the gossip column crouch might be sold for 7million
and a backup keeper as if Cudicini leaves you will have no backup to Gomes

Cudicini wont be leaving. As Billy said we need a striker that can score on a regular basis and a central defender to partner Dawson for when King is out. Forget Woody entirely it looks like he is finished.

Harry already said that he couldn't afford a lot of players, so he may have to look towards cheaper targets, will be interesting to see who he does sign with limited funds, I doubt he'll dissapoint.

Harry already said that he couldn't afford a lot of players, so he may have to look towards cheaper targets, will be interesting to see who he does sign with limited funds, I doubt he'll dissapoint.

Limited funds? He was talking in response to the Chelsea's and Man City's of this world wasn't he? We have a wage structure, which he has to stick to though.

And also he has players to sell if he dont rate them O'Hara, Dos Santos, Taarabt....

And also he has players to sell if he dont rate them O'Hara, Dos Santos, Taarabt....

By all accounts, Dos Santos did enough in the WC to convince Harry he's worth a shot up front this year. This is only what I've read on Spurs forums though so I can't vouch for the accuracy of it.

By all accounts, Dos Santos did enough in the WC to convince Harry he's worth a shot up front this year. This is only what I've read on Spurs forums though so I can't vouch for the accuracy of it.

If he does keep him he has to do it this year and prove he can adapt to premier league football. Otherwise by Christmas I can see Harry getting shot of him.

Back