Redknapp signs new Tottenham deal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 638

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp extends his contract with the club until 2013 after leading them to fourth place in the Premier League last season.

More...

yes lets have a party

woop woop

Not really any point commenting if you aren't going to offer anything.

Great for Tottenham though. Redknapp is a good manager and the ideal man to keep you in the Champions League for a while.

how many millions will harry spend this year

will he beat last years total or spend the same

I dont think tottenham will do well in the CL this season. and they wont qualify for next seasons as they will focus on the CL and will be 'too tired' imo

*Sigh*

Look, Wenger's hardly inspirational. I'd rather boast the likes of Defoe, Modric and Dawson than Bendtner, Walcott and Gallas.

yes lets have a party

woop woop

You really are a **** aren't you?

On Topic -
I'm glad Harry has renewed his contract, will be interesting to see how they do next season in the Champions League.

I dont think tottenham will do well in the CL this season. and they wont qualify for next seasons as they will focus on the CL and will be 'too tired' imo

I think progressing through the group would be a good achievement, if they get lucky in the second round draw and get someone like Lyon they could get to the quarters. I am happy to see Tottenham in the CL, makes a refreshing change from the same four teams.

I think progressing through the group would be a good achievement, if they get lucky in the second round draw and get someone like Lyon they could get to the quarters. I am happy to see Tottenham in the CL, makes a refreshing change from the same four teams.

To be honest, I'd be satisfied with finishing 3rd in the group stages, provided we also have a good run in the PL.

Though my main hope for this season is that we win the FA Cup.

You really have no clue do you?

Good for Tottenham as we have some stability back in the club which has been needed for some time. I just hope that if we fail to improve from last year we dont get the moronic idiots calling for his head.

A trophy would be nice next season as well.

Back