• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K

Ross 95

Web Designer!
Reaction score
Reds accept Dossena bid

Italian nears return to homeland with Napoli

Andrea Dossena's prospective Anfield exit is a step closer after Liverpool accepted an offer from Napoli, according to the player's agent.
Dossena
spacer.gif
is believed to be keen on a return to Seria A after struggling to make an impact in England following his move from Udinese last summer.
Reports suggest Napoli's offer is in the region of 5million euros (£4.3m), a significant loss on a player boss Rafael Benitez
spacer.gif
paid 10million euros for just twelve months ago.
Representatives of the Italy international have suggested the offer has been accepted and Dossena is expected to complete the move later this week.
"Liverpool have accepted (Napoli chairman) Aurelio De Laurentiis' offer," his agent told Radio Kiss Kiss.
"It's now just a matter of days. The two clubs are in agreement, Liverpool accepted Napoli's offer but I can't say any more.
"With regards to Andrea there are no problems, it's only a matter of days. As soon as Napoli call us, we will finalise it."
Dossena is likely to find himself even more surplus to requirements following the arrival of Glen Johnson
spacer.gif
on Merseyside, but with Alvaro Arbeloa closing in on a move to Real Madrid, Benitez may find his full-back options limited next season.

lol whatever ten million euros is in pounds was far too much.

lol could have bought 2 djemba djembas and a kleberson for that. would have been much better value ;)

lol could have bought 2 djemba djembas and a kleberson for that. would have been much better value ;)

Lol. But its true, he should of never bought him. Well if he did he shouldn't of for that much.

did think anothe rleft back was a bit strange. i mean aurelio is a good player and that insua looks a great prospect

yeah a left back. unless its my cultural leones thread (where i take my time) my posts are usually riddled with typos. so much so that any help or advice i offer can get lost in translation lol.

yeah a left back. unless its my cultural leones thread (where i take my time) my posts are usually riddled with typos. so much so that any help or advice i offer can get lost in translation lol.

Lol. Do you need typing practice???

nah im just in a rush all the time. i can generally type fine, but if i try to answer quickly then spelling goes downhill

not a smart buy from Rafa and he is losing a good few mil over it. Will do a job for Napoli though.

Back