Reducing Injuries in FM11

• Thread starter Thread starter psycho1970
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3K

psycho1970

Reaction score
After seeing a lot of posts recently about the amount of injuries in FM11, I thought I'd take a look in the editor and see if I could reduce the chances of injuries occurring so frequently.

I think I've succeeded but as a perfectionist I need you to help me get it as realistic as possible,so I would like to know which injuries are most common and where they most happen ie match or training and how many injuries you get in your team in a season.

Hopefully with this infomation I can release a db within a week or so.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Psycho.....

twisted ankles is common.
others are gion strian or torn calf muscles.

mainly happens in matches

Ya I seem to get a lot of torn calf muscles and groin injuries during matches.

interestingly, i have never encouter the ramesy type injury. is it possible in fm.
the longest one to cure is torn calf muscles. close to 3 months

psycho why is editing requests thread closed

Everybody is busy with other things at the moment so we don't really have the time to respond to requests unfortunately, I have myself 6 projects8-| on the go and now have a more time consuming job:(

Twisted ankles and knees, calf strains, hamstring pulls, damaged elbows (LOL), concussions are all common for me. Oh, I also get at least 2 broken legs a year...

I started this thread this morning (don't normally see mornings but couldn't sleep) so you may have missed it, what Im after knowing is most common injuries and as a average how many do you have a season, prettty sure I can create a db that will 1) reduce them and 2 be compatible with most custom dbs, unfortunnatly it wont be compatible with current saves.

The more info I can get the quicker I can start fixing it..

Back