Reducing player ages

lewitheledge

Reaction score
Does anyone know any fancy way of reducing ALL players ages, say by 2 or 3 years, OR increasing the age it takes for ALL players to reach, whereby they start losing their attributes?

I'd prefer to play for longer with the real players then after 3 or 4 years, all the best players grow old and worse, and I have to use fake players...

well preferably current game if it was possible, but I can't see that being the case, is there a way for a new game?

FMRTE the real time editor can do it. Be aware that you need to donate to use it.

Having read the write up of FMRTE, it doesn't really help me.. I'm not that bothered whether its real time or not, I just want to move ALL player ages down or move the threshold age when they begin to get worse up..

Having read the write up of FMRTE, it doesn't really help me.. I'm not that bothered whether its real time or not, I just want to move ALL player ages down or move the threshold age when they begin to get worse up..

You can't change the age the player drops his stats... FMRTE is your best bet to change everyone's age... other than that you will have alot of work to do in the editor for a new game

I think you can edit multiple player's DOB in the editor. This means you can change everyone's age quickly, but I suspect you won't be able to keep everyone's birthday as it is.
As with all editor changes, it's only available for new games.

as danno said you could multi edit everyone's birth date in the editor but then they would all be born on the same day of the asme month of the same year so it's not ideal.

Back