Ref wearing black shirt

• Thread starter Thread starter Montanaro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

Montanaro

Reaction score
Is there anyway to change this? My team's primary kit is black, and I can barely tell the difference between my players and the ref (makes it hard to evaluate my players positioning).

I figured it would change on it's own.

---------- Post added 30/10/2011 at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was 29/10/2011 at 03:28 PM ----------

Any of you fellas have a solution? This is driving me nuts

lol, so ur players will start showing red cards all day XD

Something SI must change, I keep thinking why that lazy ******* doesn't go for the ball and then realise it's the referee.

Anyone know if there are any solutions? Editor, installing a specific 3d kit?

Not a solution as such, but I do believe you can click on one figure in the 3D match engine, which displays that chosen figures name above their head. That way, you could click the ref at the start of the game, and then his name will be there for the whole match so you know it is him and not one of your players. It might not even work but it's worth a try.

Good luck bud

yea, I could do that I suppose. It's a work around for now.

You could just edit your kits so that round the edge of your kit is a different colour, for example; white.

I'm using realistic 3d kits.

If I look and pay attention, I can tell the difference.

But the ref should still change his shirt to a neutral color

Strange, because the ref in my matches is always wearing a kit that contrasts both teams kits. I have seen the referee wearing green, pink, white, yellow and black. It seems odd that yours stays in black all the time. How did clicking the ref to display his name work out?

i've got the same problem with my teams away kit. Strange pesky that yours contrasts while others don't. An issue for me - I think I heard that FMRTE in game editor could change your clubs kits so I might try that (though not ideal, but at least for me it's the away kit)

Strange, because the ref in my matches is always wearing a kit that contrasts both teams kits. I have seen the referee wearing green, pink, white, yellow and black. It seems odd that yours stays in black all the time. How did clicking the ref to display his name work out?

Works quite well to click on the referee, still get annoyed but then realise quicker that it's the ref.

Back