Referee chief wants Ferguson ban

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 554

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
The head of the referees' union wants Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson banned for claiming match official Alan Wiley was not fit enough.

More...

your obviously not as biased as i thought.(H)

I thought what he said was a bit mean to wiley.:(
But to be fair he doesn't look the fittest guy.

Fergie has said sorry,and coming from Fergie thats pretty big,what more do they want,blood? time to let it drop i think. When its Referee's in the wrong they cant sweep it under the carpet quick enough.

hes only said sorry becasue he knows the fa wont touch him now. fergie gets away with everythink its a joke.

i feel that its about time that the FA do something about it. we've seen teams (especially the big 4) cursing and criticizing referees or whatsoever. this shall teach sir alex a lesson and warn all managers to think before they say anything about referees 8-|

Last edited:
Refs deserve to be slagged off,well Premier League ones anyway.They get paid fortunes these days.Most of them love the attention they get,in fact id go as far to say that some give controversial decisions just to make sure they are mentioned in the papers and on TV so they can go and brag to there mates about it down the pub.

Refs deserve to be slagged off,well Premier League ones anyway.They get paid fortunes these days.Most of them love the attention they get,in fact id go as far to say that some give controversial decisions just to make sure they are mentioned in the papers and on TV so they can go and brag to there mates about it down the pub.

i dont think they deserved to be slagged off but i do feel if they make a mistake in a game they should come out and admit they made a error, i feel every1 would respect them for doing this.

Back