that website is wank won't let me actually do anything once i've logged in, I just some **** about how

FMG0D, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

View attachment 414050

So I've been having a problem with the face pack, if you look closely at the players ear you can see that behind the image there is the original boring regens faces behind, how would I get rid of this problem?

Looks like an elf...lol

Just go to preferences->interface->player screen...and unckeck "show pictures of players who have been generated by the game"...and reload. Hope it helps.

Looks like an elf...lol

Just go to preferences->interface->player screen...and unckeck "show pictures of players who have been generated by the game"...and reload. Hope it helps.

Hey mate, I did that but it just removed all regen faces, both the real image replacement pack, and the ones the game creates, I removed the files for the game creation faces would that work? Do I need to reload skin, or clear cache? or do both?

Try both, but I'm not sure. I've never used that pack tbh.