Regen question

• Thread starter Thread starter marcus2596
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2K

marcus2596

Reaction score
say i only have english leagues enabled could i find jerzy dudeks regen?

You can;t find specific player regen's.

They have different names

yes i know they have different names but they normally same postion height eight etc so could i find dudeks regen?

well cold someone anwer my orignal question and if im wrong bout regens coz im not sure

yes i know they have different names but they normally same postion height eight etc so could i find dudeks regen?

Not sure if what you say is true, but you can find regens from another nations despite only loading England, for example.

You'll just find less from the others.

So yes.

If they do, it's just a coincidence.
No in older version regens use to have the same name and skill with a player that had recently retired.Now the newgens players are randomly generated

They are not the same at all,I have a peter Shevechenko regen who is a GoalKeeper

It's different now but not impossible. Finding one with the same name and attributes is very very slim but still possible.

Shevechenko is a common name in ukraine this has nothing to do with what i said

I know....I did not mention it did,I have regens called Ronaldo and Ronaldinho who are defenders but on FM2010,they are all randomly generated

No in older version regens use to have the same name and skill with a player that had recently retired.Now the newgens players are randomly generated

Yeah and are we talking about older versions or this version?

regens are random like in real life, this isn't pro evo master league lol

Back