regen weaknesses

• Thread starter Thread starter Vague Bumb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K

Vague Bumb

Reaction score
In each of my save i noticed that all of the regens have the same weaknesses. In one save they all have strength below 10, in another they are all temperamental nd look for conflict. Anyone else found a repetitive anoying weakness in good regens?

Could be something to be improved

Aslong as you train there strength it usually gets up to the decent amount.

A lot of the time, Strength seems to be low when I find a good regen, and the rest of the physicals aren't usually that impressive either.

However I think it's good that you can't really get a 'perfect' regen. As it is, a good regen player is usually far beyond any of the existing names in the game.

much like real life the physical attributes will be fairly low. the only real problem is if natural fitness is low, because that cannot be trained

I think its pretty accurate to suggest that a 16 year old's strength won't be up there when compared to an older player. But as mentioned above, when trained well, the strength usually goes up not too badly.

How effective is the training to increase a players strength? As using Genie Scout to see a players potential attributes the strength remains will only increase by 1 or 2 points, which still is pretty weak for a player that is e.g. 190

How effective is the training to increase a players strength? As using Genie Scout to see a players potential attributes the strength remains will only increase by 1 or 2 points, which still is pretty weak for a player that is e.g. 190
genie scout is actually pretty inaccurate

I have often surpassed Genie's expectations regarding potential attributes.

I have often surpassed Genie's expectations regarding potential attributes.
i think it bases progression on the default training schedule, so if you have any superior schedule, it will generally be well off the mark. did an experiment with jovetic on my game, my player is superior to theirs and still not at his peak

alrite, thanks alot all u managers. gives me some hope that genie scout is so inaccurate.

alrite, thanks alot all u managers. gives me some hope that genie scout is so inaccurate.
when it comes to making a player better, match experience is more important than training, if you want him to hit that 190, get him playing as much as you without burning him out

Well, most of their stats do improve satisfingly (is it right english?) enough. But when it comes to strength I suppose training could be more effective, so they start lifting weights and what not.
Also, I wonder what age would be best to start training their strength. Would it be best to continue their normal schedule up to a certain age, and from then on try to improve their strength using specific physical training? If so what age you reckon would be best

i find pace and acceleration an issue, with most striker for some reason, they don't make for this in height either, i get short slow palayer. i do find the odd sprinter but never up there around 17 +

Well, most of their stats do improve satisfingly (is it right english?) enough. But when it comes to strength I suppose training could be more effective, so they start lifting weights and what not.
Also, I wonder what age would be best to start training their strength. Would it be best to continue their normal schedule up to a certain age, and from then on try to improve their strength using specific physical training? If so what age you reckon would be best
they do lift weights, if you over exert them you'll find they get injures from doing so. physical fitness its like real life, so it increases quickest at a yougner age so from the momenst you get them till about 23 their program should be slightly biased towards the phsycial set

Back