Regens Inconsistent

isit just me or are majority of regens really inconsistent?

yep i get what you mean, they have great stats, play amazing one match, and then **** the next. i guess the chances of getting a good regen with great stats and good consistency is null to say the least.

Meh. Some are consistent, some aren't.

Meh. Some are consistent, some aren't.

no they really arent most are very inconsistent even after alot of game time (2 seasons as rotation players) then having to be sold as i need consistent performers

no they really arent most are very inconsistent even after alot of game time (2 seasons as rotation players) then having to be sold as i need consistent performers
Why did you create the thread asking what other people's experiences are then?

I'm telling you what I've found. I have a squad full of consistent, world class players. I found them all through scouting and made sure I don't get injury prone, choking, inconsistent players. There are plenty out there. Those with flaws, such as not being consistent or big match players, are often easy to find, cheap and easy to negotiate for and buy. Don't fall for it. Scout reports will tell you what their weaknesses are.

I agree with WJ, in my current save all of my regens are consistent, or maybe there's one that isn't :)

Back