Regens

• Thread starter Thread starter Milen1234
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

Milen1234

Reaction score
How do you generally find them?

I tend to struggle to find them first, usually only notice them after a big team has signed them.

Who manages to get them first and how do you discover them quickly?

The easiest way is to just hire lots of scouts... i never normally do that in my first few seasons but in your later seasons when regens come about i find its the only way to sign decent players. Get your scouts to scout reserve games and under 18 games and you will find loads of amazing ones. The only problem is you end up trying to buy them all lol, i have a reserve squad of about 30 wonderkid regens and in my first team i have about 6 or 7 world class regens. They are awesome :D

well just search on player filters for under players under 20

and search all the stats you want in a player to atleast 14/15 and you will find very good ones.

well just search on player filters for under players under 20

and search all the stats you want in a player to atleast 14/15 and you will find very good ones.

Thats true but stats do lie sometimes... just send out your scouts and they will recommend the ones that would be good for your team. No point in searching through lists for hours to sign a player who turns out to be ****.

Thats true but stats do lie sometimes... just send out your scouts and they will recommend the ones that would be good for your team. No point in searching through lists for hours to sign a player who turns out to be ****.

yes but scouts lie also, i would deffiently combine the two methods, good scouts, and search player filters

i always filter search the players, but i always get a scout report on them before making a bid, so ye, just do both, and happy hunting

yes but scouts lie also, i would deffiently combine the two methods, good scouts, and search player filters

i always filter search the players, but i always get a scout report on them before making a bid, so ye, just do both, and happy hunting

Mmmm, i hear people say scouts lie all the time. I can honestly say i have never had a scout report be wrong. I've sometimes signed amazing youth and neglected them and they've turned out **** but thats the closest i've come to having a scout be "wrong". Besides scouts will find you a much larger variety AND most importantly if you arrange the lists by scout reports then your gonna find amazing regens in all price ranges as opposed to having your list arranged by price and having to look through for hours. Thats what scouts are there for, use em!

Mmmm, i hear people say scouts lie all the time. I can honestly say i have never had a scout report be wrong. I've sometimes signed amazing youth and neglected them and they've turned out **** but thats the closest i've come to having a scout be "wrong". Besides scouts will find you a much larger variety AND most importantly if you arrange the lists by scout reports then your gonna find amazing regens in all price ranges as opposed to having your list arranged by price and having to look through for hours. Thats what scouts are there for, use em!

i am a scout, lol.

lol i don't mean im an actual scout, i just mean when it comes to finding regens, i find them better than my scouts =]

Back