Regens?

• Thread starter Thread starter Pezman123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K

Pezman123

Reaction score
I've never liked using regens, so ive never really done more than 5 seasons, but on my spurs save atm in my 4th season, i got this amazing CDM come through my youth system and also i bought this crazy good german CB, his 6'5 with 17 on marking, heading, tackling and 20 jumping. His only 18.

This has inspired me to do a long term save, and get loads of regens, but i dont know where to start as ive never gone for them before, i only found the german dude because i played against him.

I've never done anything with scouts before as i usually buy my own favourite players so im stuck with what to do with them etc.

Whats the best english teams for regens and also is there a guide or anything so i can set up a good scouting team etc, also, i saw regens come through on different dates in different countries, do they start straight from the start of the game?

They start at the end of the first season.

There's a thread on the players section on here with a list with all the youth intake dates across different countries.

I've found Southampton create a lot of decent regens, but you can search for players and filter to certain things like age and value to find regens a quick way.

What I like to do is go to the attributes area in player search, select them all, put them at say 10, then lower the amount to match from like 46 (I think that's how many there are) until you start to get players, also put maximum age of 18/19, you should then start to find lots of good young players! :)

yeah, i was thinking southampton, theyv'e got a decent squad, aim for a top 10 finish first season, and then get started on the regens. :)

do they have good scouts and that already?

yeah, i was thinking southampton, theyv'e got a decent squad, aim for a top 10 finish first season, and then get started on the regens. :)

do they have good scouts and that already?

I've never played with them.

I know they have good youth facilities so you can always hire the scouts anyway.

Don't think you'll ever get enough of your own regens through of a high enough quality, unless your maybe Barca or Real! I think the new regens appear in April/May (?) so just have a search then and try and sign them as they are usually on youth contracts!

Don't think you'll ever get enough of your own regens through of a high enough quality, unless your maybe Barca or Real! I think the new regens appear in April/May (?) so just have a search then and try and sign them as they are usually on youth contracts!

yeah i dont mean just only use my own, i heard u normally only get 1 or 2 a year that are worth keeping. whats clubs in england generally get the most? as i want as many english as possible. :)

alot of regens turn out better than real players, nothing better than training a 15/16yo and then watch them break into the first team and score heaps of goals or give tons of assists or just be that rock at the back.... Finding them is pretty easy. What i usually do is set it so you only find players that are maximum 18/19....say u want a striker, set attributes to finishing, composure, off the ball, pace etc. basically the stats you want for the role your striker plays and do the same for midfielders i.e passing, creativity, dribbling and so on....once you do it a few times you'll pick up your own way of scouting and finding excellent regens

alot of regens turn out better than real players, nothing better than training a 15/16yo and then watch them break into the first team and score heaps of goals or give tons of assists or just be that rock at the back.... Finding them is pretty easy. What i usually do is set it so you only find players that are maximum 18/19....say u want a striker, set attributes to finishing, composure, off the ball, pace etc. basically the stats you want for the role your striker plays and do the same for midfielders i.e passing, creativity, dribbling and so on....once you do it a few times you'll pick up your own way of scouting and finding excellent regens

so far in my spurs save (4th season) ive been sending scouts out to the country there from and saying max age 19 and minimum potential 4star. so far havnt got much tbh

so far in my spurs save (4th season) ive been sending scouts out to the country there from and saying max age 19 and minimum potential 4star. so far havnt got much tbh

You wont get 4 or 5 world class regens from every country every year, at the moment im in 2019 i think with man utd and my youth regens are all 19/20 and breaking into the team and have alot of potential to become world class...but i cant find any younger regens worth paying for because at the moment the quality isn't there, so you just have to keep searching and digging through the **** until you find the gold. Alot of regens i have found are ones that didnt have a star rating, i just searched through tons of young regens, searched for the important attributes i needed and found some that way...just keep searching and you will find some

hope i've helped in some way :D

Back