Regens

• Thread starter Thread starter LFC-Ricky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 989

LFC-Ricky

Reaction score
Do Regen's get put in the game at any time of the season?
or do you have to wait until the end of the season.

its usally the second season

Whenever teams get their new youth players.. january is the first time you can check them out at finnish, danish and icelandic teams i think

dude, you even start with regens in your u18 teams!
i found this player paulo rebelo for my 1st save for man utd when i got 09 last year in the 1st transfer window and had potential to be better than rio ferdinand!

had really good stats and was 15 or something, just look around! they are there even in the beggining, but yeah, they do usually come 2nd season!

Some could already be in your youth if not wait tiil summer

I know about the ones allready there,
but there usually not that good.

But ive heared that as your game go's on the better the regens come that are put in.

I know about the ones allready there,
but there usually not that good.

But ive heared that as your game go's on the better the regens come that are put in.

The overall quality of regens goes up as the game creates a few too many. So eventually you end up with the Blue Square leagues filled with players who the coaching staff reckon are championship material. Individual regens will vary widely (I had a premiership quality regen for Newport Country with 9.2), but the individual quality will eventually really start to hit the top levels once the current 'real-life' world class players retire.

Back