• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

jugzy

Reaction score
I have not registered Fabregas for the BBVA what can i do :(

Nothing unless you cheat using FMRTE but dont what is the fun of cheating? With or with out Fabregas I'm sure Real Madrid or Barcelona whoever you are can win without him esecially Barcelona they dont need him in midfield

I have just signed him for 40m though :/

Wait until next season or if you insist on playing him use FMRTe and cheat. Or just dont play him in the BBVA play him in the champions league and domestic cup problems solved

don't be a tool and don't forget to register him ;)

Loan him out for a big sum of money until next season when you can register him

Your ******.

Like Sismael said,you can use FMRTE and play without him.

Other than that....

Your ******.

Ok i will just play him in champions league and cup ;)

Ooh Iniesta back from injury so should be ok :)
Close if you wan't to

Ok i will just play him in champions league and cup ;)

Or you could use my alternative ;) but loaning him out would be quite good. You get a good sum of money and he gets match time but if you keep him he gets european experience and adapts to Spanish football not that he hasn't adapted already lol. If your in the transfer window period offer him for loan with say a loan fee of 5mmill if no one replies keep him and play him in the champs league now problem solved

Or you could use my alternative ;) but loaning him out would be quite good. You get a good sum of money and he gets match time but if you keep him he gets european experience and adapts to Spanish football not that he hasn't adapted already lol. If your in the transfer window period offer him for loan with say a loan fee of 5mmill if no one replies keep him and play him in the champs league now problem solved
You will get more than 5 million and with that you can buy a back up player; Loan Him :)

If you bought him in the summer you can wait until December to register him as the registration window re - opens or unless you bought him during Jan transfer window then well you're stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back