Registering players - please help

• Thread starter Thread starter stewafc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 6K

stewafc

Reaction score
Right, I signed 5 players due to me playing terrible in league two as Wrexham, but I already had 25 players registered so I thought I would need to wait until January to register and then play them, in December I went on holiday I went on holiday for 2 games, when I came back the players I had signed had played the two games! I cannot see anywhere where I can register them. I click on Squad Registration and just see 'in' next to the players that are. I can't see how to get my new players registered. Please help save my career!!

Its ok now.. its January 1st and its given me a chance to put them in and take some out, but I'm still wondering how I can do it betwen August and January.

Last edited:
There's no way to register bought players outside of the Registration Window. Players bought that are considered U21 can play without being registered and don't need to be (unless you need to because of your Home Grown requirement). Players taken on Loan can be Registered at any time during the loan window(but you can't have any more than 4). If they played without being registered, then they're U21's.

Assistant managers are cheats (they can play unregistered players last I checked).

Back