Regular events, am I the only with that luck?

• Thread starter Thread starter Death Ball
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 549

Death Ball

Reaction score
Ok, I've been noticing a trend of events that seem to be guaranteed that are starting to annoy me. They work both ways for and against me. Part of the annoyance is spoling the end XD.

1- I play against the 18th placed team. Tons of woodwork hits. I usually see 0-1 hits on the woodwork, when facing the team there it's 4 or more. I draw or lose, with one exception. The last event it was a poor match by my side and it was the 18th placed that hit the woodwork and missed the win, because I didn't generate the chances to do so (ergo, mine or AI's). 100%

2- Goalkeeper X has not conceded in many minutes. He'll concede, be it mine or the AI's. 100%

3- Player X is in a many minutes goal drought. He'll score, be mine or AI's. 98% (once he didn't)

4- Player X is one goal away from round number of goals. 85% he'll score. Again, mine or AI's.

Maybe this is how it is with free throws in reality: everytime a player goes to free throws and the commentarist says "he scores 95% of the free throws" or "he's scored all the twelve free throws he's had this match" the player misses the next, or both if the commentarist spoke before the first in strong terms of "there's no way he'll miss". Some incredible luck. And several times when he says "this player is really bad with free throws, he scores less than half", then he scores both.

Back