jwooding

Reaction score
I am having difficulty with Key and First Team players, who are coming back from injury, to actually play in reserve matches to regain their match sharpness. I've set them to play 45/60/90 minutes until fit, but then they just sit on the bench during the reserve match, or at best they get subbed in and play 15 minutes. How does one fix this? My main keeper is down to 60% match sharpness and he can't seem to break into the starting lineup of the reserves.

That just might be it. I'll look into it. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is it because you have more than 3 players over 21 playing?

So, the answer to that is no. I have only two players over 21, one of which is the Reserves keeper. And he just refuses to let the first team keeper take his place in the lineup. Maybe I could force the reserves keeper to go on vacation?

A solution to this would be great, for future reference. How do you force your rehabbing player into the reserves lineup? For my first team keeper, I just went ahead and played him with the first team with his horrible match-sharpness - hoping my offense can outscore the opposition even if he makes some errors.

I'm sure there's an option where you control the reserves team?

You could just promote the reserves keeper to your first team and not play him...leaving the keeper you want to get sharpness the only one your assistant will pick!