draco809

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm into my first season using Liverpool, which I haven't gotten used to after using Real. I was wondering, do you guys replace Reina, or keep him? And if you do replace him, who do u replace him with? Thanks in advance ^^)

Reina is one of the best keepers in the game... I would spend your transfer budget on other areas of the team like a LB. Depending on what update you are playing with also invest in a AML and AMR and a CB to replace Carra.

ok thanks guys, I just didn't really like his performances at the start. Thanks alot :) Though seriously, would De Gea join liverpool if a bid was accepted?

De Gea wont come in the first season and plus let him continue his learning and improve in spain then bid next season when you win trophies and stuff. Theyll accept something around 20mil i think

De Gea wants 300k a week to join me lmao. Shame cos its about time I replaced Reina :(

Kept Reina, now everything was sorted for a Suarez Deal, only for him to fail a medical. How long does it take for him not to fail? Thanks alot.

Back