Fragnat

Reaction score
Im in my first season with Arsenal and doing really good, its January and Man City made offers for Gervinho, Song, Kosc, Sagna and somebody else I forgot. Offers were sometimes more then 40 mil but I dont want to sell them especially to City so could I somehow reject all offers from them and some other teams?

ye but if board fink they offers too good they will acept go to transfer centre click reject all

if your saying 40 mill for one of them then sell. even 40 mill for all of them is kinda low hold out for 50 to 60.

I would sell for sure! You have to take advantage of City's stupidity in the game! That is an insane amount they're offering. You can get Willian/DouglasCosta/Hazard/Neymar all far better than Gervinho for much less. And Sime Vrsaljko or Romario to replace Sagna for much less too. Do it!

I would sell for sure! You have to take advantage of City's stupidity in the game! That is an insane amount they're offering. You can get Willian/DouglasCosta/Hazard/Neymar all far better than Gervinho for much less. And Sime Vrsaljko or Romario to replace Sagna for much less too. Do it!

Well I already have Sime and Romario :) and the reason I dont want to sell them if because I want to be still challenging, you can usually get Willian for 17 mil at the start and he will just wreck as an IF... so i prefer to grow my players from young age and become good.

Dude i would sell for sure! There is plenty of young talents to bring in aswell! :D

Amazing how realistic FM is :) - City getting Arsenal players ftw :D

lol 40m for Sagna. What are they thinking ? Youcan get K.Walker even Ramos for that. Or maybe if you want player that much cheaper, buy Vrsaljko. And for Gervinho, there are Hazard, Marin, Muniain, etc. And also Sterling and Suso if you still want to develop some wonderkids.