Release Date for FM19 has been Announced

woolly

Reaction score
I've just gone in to Steam to have the message that FM19 will be released on 2 Nov. There is once more the 10% discount for early purchase (with access to the Beta included).

yeah they have uploaded a video to football manager instagram... doesnt give anything away other than the release date

Steam does mention that the German leagues are now licenced but that was announced a couple of days ago to be fair. The discount deal isn't as great as the last two versions only 10% across the board for pre-purchase this time. It does mention that new features etc will be announced towards the end of Sept. I may just wait to see what has been changed/improved personally.

The biggest news is though.....no more Manager Man on the front cover. He's gone.

He shall never be forgotten.

We will never know who the mystery man was lol.

I only wish a tactical system revamp, dynamic PAs and the possibility to create school academies all over the world.

I think it is not going to be as worse as FM18, Possession in FM19 can score goals now, we now can play without hard tackles and making 30 foul each game also defense is legit and more available!

But Im sure I'm wrong

Hopefully this one finally isn't **** so I can stop playing FM 2016 with transfer updates.